Stacey Abrams, the dynamic and progressive Democratic candidate for Georgia Governor Honored the ILA this morning by meeting with members at ILA Local 1414 in Savannah. International Vice President Willie J. Seymore; Local 1414 President Timothy Mackey and officers and ILA members welcomed the ILA-endorsed Democratic candidate to their packed union hall and again pledged the ILA’s full support to help make Stacey Abrams the first African-American woman elected Governor of Georgia. International Vice President Vince Cameron travelled up from Jacksonville, Florida to help greet Ms. Abrams to the ILA. ILA President Harold Daggett is counting on ILA members and their families in Georgia to get out the vote tomorrow.
- After New Jersey Governor Phil Murphy Praises ILA President Harold J. Daggett In Video, A Thousand Cheer His Remarks At Foreign Freight Forwarders and Brokers Dinner In New York
- ILA President Harold J. Daggett To Be Honored on Thursday as Person of the Year By NY/NJ Foreign Freight Forwarders and Brokers Association at Manhattan Gala. One Thousand Leaders from Labor and Maritime Expected To Attend
- Strength of ILA Master Contract That Protects Members Against Automation For Six Years
- HAROLD J. DAGGETT, ILA PRESIDENT, NAMED PERSON OF THE YEAR, BY THE NY/NJ FOREIGN FREIGHT FORWARDERS & BROKERS 102ND ANNUAL EVENT TO BE HELD FEBRUARY 7, 2019
- A Christmas Message from ILA President Harold J. Daggett