Stacey Abrams, the dynamic and progressive Democratic candidate for Georgia Governor Honored the ILA this morning by meeting with members at ILA Local 1414 in Savannah. International Vice President Willie J. Seymore; Local 1414 President Timothy Mackey and officers and ILA members welcomed the ILA-endorsed Democratic candidate to their packed union hall and again pledged the ILA’s full support to help make Stacey Abrams the first African-American woman elected Governor of Georgia. International Vice President Vince Cameron travelled up from Jacksonville, Florida to help greet Ms. Abrams to the ILA. ILA President Harold Daggett is counting on ILA members and their families in Georgia to get out the vote tomorrow.
- ILA President Harold J. Daggett 2018 Veteran’s Day Statement
- Message from Harold J. Daggett, President, International Longshoremen’s Association, AFL-CIO on 2018 Elections
- Stacy Abrams, Democratic Gubernatorial candidate in Georgia, spends her final day of her historic campaign to become the first African-American woman elected in this State, at ILA Local 1414
- ILA Hoping to Help Make Political History in Georgia, Florida and Texas; Union Campaigns To Return Menendez To Senate in NJ and Cuomo To State House in New York
- Georgia Democratic Candidate Stacey Abrams Will Visit ILA Local 1414 in Headquarters in Savannah on Monday Morning, November 5th