Stacey Abrams, the dynamic and progressive Democratic candidate for Georgia Governor Honored the ILA this morning by meeting with members at ILA Local 1414 in Savannah. International Vice President Willie J. Seymore; Local 1414 President Timothy Mackey and officers and ILA members welcomed the ILA-endorsed Democratic candidate to their packed union hall and again pledged the ILA’s full support to help make Stacey Abrams the first African-American woman elected Governor of Georgia. International Vice President Vince Cameron travelled up from Jacksonville, Florida to help greet Ms. Abrams to the ILA. ILA President Harold Daggett is counting on ILA members and their families in Georgia to get out the vote tomorrow.
- Day 2 of the 2018 ILA – South Atlantic & Gulf Coast District Educational Seminar
- Thomas W. Gleason, Jr., ILA’s General Counsel For Decades, Passes Away At 94
- Day 1 of the 2018 ILA – South Atlantic & Gulf Coast District Educational Seminar
- ILA President Harold J. Daggett 2018 Veteran’s Day Statement
- Message from Harold J. Daggett, President, International Longshoremen’s Association, AFL-CIO on 2018 Elections