Stacey Abrams, the dynamic and progressive Democratic candidate for Georgia Governor Honored the ILA this morning by meeting with members at ILA Local 1414 in Savannah. International Vice President Willie J. Seymore; Local 1414 President Timothy Mackey and officers and ILA members welcomed the ILA-endorsed Democratic candidate to their packed union hall and again pledged the ILA’s full support to help make Stacey Abrams the first African-American woman elected Governor of Georgia. International Vice President Vince Cameron travelled up from Jacksonville, Florida to help greet Ms. Abrams to the ILA. ILA President Harold Daggett is counting on ILA members and their families in Georgia to get out the vote tomorrow.
- International and Atlantic Coast District To Hold Quadrennial Conventions in July 2019 in Hollywood, Florida
- New Features for ILA Workers in Jacksonville!
- ILA District Opposes Mayor Turner
- THREE’S A CHARM: ILA President Harold Daggett Seeks 3rd Term
- Our Time is NOW: Leading with Passion, Purpose & Power New Jersey State AFL-CIO Hosts 16th Annual WILD Conference