Early voting has begun and runs through Friday, March 2. Election Day is Tuesday, March 6. It’s not a presidential election year, but midterm elections could shake up the state Legislature and Congress.
Harris County Residents
Are you registered to vote?
The registration deadline for the March 6 primary was February 5. Check here to see if you are registered to vote.
Where can I vote?
When can I vote?
What kind of ID do I need?
Texas is still under the voter-ID law, so it’s important to make sure you have the correct ID before voting. You must present one of the forms of photo ID below to vote:
– Texas Driver License issued by the Texas Department of Public Safety (DPS)
– Texas Personal Identification Card issued by DPS
– Texas Election Identification Certificate issued by DPS
– United States Military Identification Card containeing your photograph
– Texas Handgun License issued by DPS
– United States Passport (book or card)
– United States citizenship certificate container your photograph
Residents Outside of Harris County
– Voter registration status
– Poll location
– Early voting locations
– Registration information
– Key Election Dates